Time for a new challenge on the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Blog. The theme for the month of June is:
Use something see thru
You may use any company's stamps. Stamping is required on any type of project. There are prizes and lots of fun. Would love to see you join the challenge and share your "see thru"project!!
My see thru item is velum. I layered it and stamped on it using two Carmen's Veranda Stamps. It appears like one is gazing into a mirror. Take a peek.
Ink: Black Stazon, Black Versa Fine
CS: peach, rose textured
- Make a card base from peach CS and add a layer of rose textured CS
- On peach CS, stamp the Face with Versa Fine ink
- On velum, stamp the Cracked Mirror with Stazon ink
- When the ink is dry on the velum turn over and color in the corner scrolls with Copic Markers-------Note---do not color with Copics on the same side as the stamping. The Copic with smear the ink---
- Glue the velum to the peach stamped CS
- Add tiny brads to each corner with in the scrolls
Don't you just love that face!!?? That is totally what I like about Carmen's Veranda stamps---they are so whimsical and different! Really makes for unique projects!! Play along with us for a chance to win some stamps!! Hope to see you on the Portal to Creativity blog!!
This month we also are having a special event:
Check it out!! Lots of scary fun and prizes!!
See you next time for a my skull themed projects!! Love ya