Welcome to Dreaming and Creating - Karen's Blog and the third stop in the Technique Junkies January New Release Blog Hop!! You have arrived here from Judy's blog. Wow, wasn't her project super!!
****If you are just popping in here, why not go back to the beginning of the hop on the Technique Junkies Design Team blog.
The Junkies DT is celebrating the new year with this fun blog hop showcasing all the fabulous January New Release stamps! All the January New Release stamps will be 15% off now until Jan 8, 2016!! How cool is that??!! Check out all the new release stamps here.
I am so excited to be part of this great team and work with all the Technique Junkie Stamps and Technique Tutorials!! For my first project with the team---I just joined the team this month----I have used two of the new releases and one older stamp.
Key Script background
Ink: Shell Pink and Mountain Rose Adirondack; Coffee Archival
CS: Peachy Pink, White, and Dark Brown
Acrylic Stamping Block
Spray bottle with water
- Make a card base with dark brown CS
- On the peachy pink CS stamp the Key Script stamp with Shell Pink ink twice
- Ink the dotted area of the Key Script stamp with Mountain Rose ink and stamp several times over the background
- Distress edges with Mountain Rose ink
- Add to card base
- To make the center piece --- Color the white CS using the Acrylic block Background Techniques Method #1 --found in the Stampin Companion CS with Shell Pink ink
- Stamp Marilyn with Coffee ink over the background and trim to size
- Add a layer of dark brown CS
- Glue the lace to card base in lower corner
- Add the stamped Marilyn piece with Dimensional adhesive
- Add the Washi Tape and ribbon to lower corner
- Stamp Better Things Sentiment with Coffee ink in upper corner
- Add three pearls
- Inside is decorated the same as the front background
Okay! Great new releases, Yes??!! Now on to your next stop on the hop:
Hope you are enjoying the hop and all the great inspiration pieces from the designers!!
Design Team Blog http://techniquejunkies.blogspot.com
Judy Jackson http://judysstampart.blogspot.com
Karen McAlpine http://dreamingncreating.blogspot.com -- you are here
Pam DeChellis http://journeyawakensthesoul.blogspot.com
Marilyn Hughes http://DollsEtc.blogspot.com
Kathy Stacy http://craftynurse4u.wordpress.com
Jane Bosi http://janembosi.blogspot.com
Tonya Davidson http://stampintonya.blogspot.com
Beth Norman http://sunflowers-dragonflies.ca/blog
Pat Huntoon http://patstamps.blogspot.com
See you again soon!