Here is a stamp for all the pet lovers in your life! This stamp is a new release from Technique Junkies! I made a fun card that I will send to one of those dog lovers in my life. LOL I used a background technique from one of the Technique Junkie CDs too.
Ink: Versa Mark; Not Quite Navy and Taken with Teal dye ink (Stampin' Up)
CS: White, teal
Clear Embossing Powder
Distress stains: Vintage Photo, Faded Jeans, Wild Honey
- Make a card from Teal CS
- On watercolor paper and following the Stain Resist Technique, create the background. I used the Love Hands stamp, Versa Mark ink, and the distress stains listed above.
- Distress the edges with Taken with Teal dye ink
- Add the background to card base
- Stamp the Perfect Companion with Not Quite Navy and Taken with Teal dye ink. Note: ink the stamp with both inks starting with the lighter colored ink
- Cut the image with die and add to card
- Add a bow
- On the inside, stamp the Love hands
There is plenty of room left to write a note on the inside.
Cute stamps, aren't they!!?? I am having a ball on my new Design Team- Technique Junkies!!
************Challenges for my Dog Lovers Card:
Crafty Calendar: something new--new stamps
Creative Fingers: anything goes
Inspiration Destination: anything goes
Well, I better get moving. See you next time. Love ya.