Popping in to share more of the Valentine's I made for the Cards from The Heart card drive. This design is quite simple and great for making multiples. I also used this layout for a thinking of you card. So, really works great for any type of card.
- Make a card base from white CS
- Add a narrow strip of dark decorative paper on the left edge
- Stamp heart or small image on card with Real Red (SU) ink
- Stamp sentiment on lower edge favoring right edge
- Tie ribbon around left side of card
Now, take this layout and adapt it to another occasion card:
The sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly and the bird from Stampin' Up.
I still have more Valentine's to share and lots of other fun things from Technique Junkies.
And, Lost Coast Design--check out the New Stamp Showcase going on now here. Prize for commenting!!
See you again soon!!