Saturday, January 23, 2016

Valentine's - Quick and Easy

Hello Everyone!
Popping in to share more of the Valentine's I made for the Cards from The Heart card drive.  This design is quite simple and great for making multiples.  I also used this layout for a thinking of you card.  So, really works great for any type of card.  



Make It:

  • Make a card base from white CS
  • Add a narrow strip of dark decorative paper on the left edge
  • Stamp heart or small image on card with Real Red (SU) ink
  • Stamp sentiment on lower edge favoring right edge
  • Tie ribbon around left side of card



Now, take this layout and adapt it to another occasion card:


The sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly and the bird from Stampin' Up.
I still have more Valentine's to share and lots of other fun things from Technique Junkies.
And, Lost Coast Design--check out the New Stamp Showcase going on now here.  Prize for commenting!!

See you again soon!!
Karen

1 comment:

  1. I see you have been busy, Karen! Enjoyed the TJ and LCD posts, and all the Valentine cards too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.