Thursday, January 14, 2016

Valentine's Card Drive - Lots of hearts

Hello Friends,
Today, I have another of the designs I made for the Cards From the Heart card drive organized by Winter.   See all the details on Winter's  blog.  Since I was die cutting all the felt for the cards I posted yesterday, I decided I might as well die cut hearts from paper. I cut a bunch.


The card bases are made from white and pink CS.  I added a layer of paper.  I stamped little hearts on some of the papers (see below)


I positioned three strips of washi tape onto the DP and then added the heart.  And finished it off with some bakers twine.




I stamped hugs and kisses on this sample.  I used a variety of sentiments on the other samples.


*****Challenges for my Valentine's Day card:
Crafting with Attitude:anything goes
Crafty Girls Creations: anything goes
Creative Knockouts: a card for a child
In the Pink: anything goes with pink
Moving along with the times: spots and dots *******



I will post more of the cards next week.  Saturday is Lost Coast Designs day and I have a fun project to share with you.  Check back for more crafty goodness.  Hope you are having a great day in your little corner of the world.  Love ya
Karen

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful collection of cards. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful- love all the hearts and Washi tape too. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all stunning Karen! Love the gorgeous papers and washi tape! They are perfect for the Cards from the Heart card drive.
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our dots/spots challenge!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous selection of gorgeous cards and so romantic too :-)
    Thanks for joining in our challenge at In The Pink!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.