Busy day here in Dreamland! I have a fun Birthday Card to share with you! This project is made with a stamp from Technique Junkies. I used the stamp in a little different way. This what the stamp looks like:
And here is my project:
As you can see, I sliced the stamped image apart.
Stamp: Happy Birthday Advice from Technique Junkies
Ink: Onyx Black Versa Fine
- Make a long narrow card from Apricot CS
- Add a layer of DP
- Stamp the Birthday stamp with Onyx Black ink on Apricot CS
- Using a rotary cutter and ruler, slice up the stamped image
- Lay out the segments on the DP. When you like the arrangement, secure with dimensional adhesives
- Make a cute with a craft knife in the card
- Slide the ribbon through the cuts and tie in a bow
- Add the Aqua dots
Isn't this a fun stamp!!?? I love it!! Really versatile.
********Challenges for my birthday Advice:
Inspiration Destination: anything goes
Amusing Challenge: ribbon or twine *********
Okay, thanks for stopping by!! See you next time!