Thursday, December 31, 2015

Thoughts on 2015

Hello Everyone,
Happy New year!  I realized it was the last day of the year.  What a year it has been!  A lot life changes for me this year.  Starting with the death of my dear father in February.   Then making the decision to move.  Looking for a new home, buying the home.  And then selling our other home.  All was very stressful and consumed much of my time through out the year.  All the time trying to deal with grief.  But, I still found time to be creative.  I feel so happy and blessed to be in our new home now.  I am having fun setting up a new crafting studio in the basement.  I have lots of room so I can have tables and really spread out.  I continue to move things around and have added a small Ott light on my work table.  I really do need lots more lighting though.  It will all come together with time.  I hope...LOL.
So, what were some of my favorite projects for the year 2015??


January


March

April



May

June

July

August


September

October


November


December




I wish you all the best in the new year!!  Stay safe and be happy.  See next year.  LOL   Love ya
Karen

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful creative year you had. My your 2016 be a special and happy one. Happy New Year.

    Hugs and Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful array of creations for the 2015! so sorry to hear about your dad...I am wishing many good things for you this new year, lost of creativity, health and happiness...and I am sure taht with your new room lots of new adventures coming...hugs
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've had a difficult year so I wish you a happier 2016 in your new home! You still managed to produce some gorgeous creations in 2015 and I couldn't choose a favourite...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.