Back today with my first post for the Carmen's Veranda Christmas Event!
There are Prizes and lots of inspirational pieces from the Design team. All you have to do to enter is make a Christmas/Holiday card using any stamps, link it up, follow us, and leave a comment!!
For my DT project, I used a folksy reindeer from Carmen's Veranda.
Stamp: Reindeer Doll from Carmen's Veranda
Ink: black dye
CS: Solar white Neenah, med wine, dark wine, peach
Checkered red ribbon
- Make a tall narrow card from medium wine CS
- Wrap three pieces of the ribbon around the dark wine CS and secure on back
- Add this layer of dark wine CS to card base
- Stamp the reindeer on Solar White CS and color with Copic markers
- Cut out with die
- Layer with peach CS and add to card
- Tie a bow with ribbon and glue to card
Be sure to head over to the Portal to Creativity blog and link up your Holiday project!!
We also have our 2nd Facebook based challenge over on Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda FB Pages! Enter your projects in our Winter Holidays Challenge for the chance to win even more prizes! Same FB Challenge on both Pages
*******Challenges for my Folk Art Reindeer:
Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: die cuts or punches
Christmas Card Challenge: anything goes
Sparkles forum Christmas: die cuts
See you soon for more Christmas cards and other goodies. Love ya.