Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Merry Christmas and One More Christmas Card

Hello Everyone,
I would like to wish all of you the Happiest of Holidays!!  I will be having dinner with my family on Christmas day.  I did finish my shopping yesterday and I will do all the wrapping today.  I am also putting together some little gifts: Christmas tea cups filled with candy.  Should be all ready for the big day.  Expect for all the cooking.....
So, I thought I would share one more Christmas card.  I used the same layout as my Vintage Stamping December Challenge Card.   I love this layout and will use it again.  It is fairly simple.  Just have to use a stamp that has some width to it.




The stamps are from A Muse Studios and are stamped with brown ink on white CS.  
Gold ribbon is tucked under the strip of DP and a separate bow is glued on.







Merry Christmas and I will see you after the holiday!!  
There are lots of fun things coming in the new year.  A new design team.....  More on that later!  And fabulous new releases from Lost Coast Designs.  Should be a great year!!!  Thanks for hanging out here in Dreamland all year!!  Love ya.
Karen

***********Challenges for my Sleigh ride Card:
ABC Christmas: Z is for Zoo- use a zoo animal
Mod Squad: anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: anything Christmas



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful scene on your card! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Merry Christmas and I hope your Holidays are awesome!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely C&S card and love the colours too! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.