Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Vintage Anniversary Card and a Peek at My Space

Hello Dreamers,
Just popping in today to share a vintage anniversary card I made for a card order.


The background was dry embossed, distressed with inks, and painted with Lumiere paint.


A center piece with simple stamping makes a nice focal point.  I added some bright red brads for interest and a sentiment to complete the front of the card.





Inside of card:

*****My Vintage Anniversary card is entered in:
Mod Squad Challenge:Ingredients/recipe---I used  embossing; ribbon; favorite color (peach)


Still quite busy here trying to make this new house my home.   I have also been working on my crafting space.  Moving things around so that like is with like.  All my punches are now in one space next to the desk.   All 8.5 x 11 CS is in the filing cabinet (far right) in hanging folders.  And, I moved a lot of my plastic drawer stacks closer to my work area (not shown in photo).  Everything seemed too far away and I seemed to spend a lot of time getting up and looking for things.   I have lots of room, but it is not so great looking yet.  I did pick up a rug the other day and that made the area seem more comfortable.  It is just a basement after all.  Here are some photos of the space so far.  As you can see, I have a long way to go.....


Paper Craft Supplies:





Fabrics and Sewing supplies: I haven't done much over here except stick everything on the shelves.



Lots more work to do!!  It looks worse in the photos.  LOL   I have done more moving around since I took this set of pics.

Check back next week for two new challenges ---Lost Coast Design and Vintage Stamping----and more Carmen's Veranda Christmas projects!!

See you soon!
Karen

1 comment:

  1. You do have some work to do, but it is getting better and will be great when completed. I have to hand it to you with this card. I love the background that you did. So striking and original. Thanks so much for playing at the Mod Squad challenge this week. Hope to see you here again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.