Welcome to Day Seven of The Twenty Five Days of Christmas!!
And Blog Candy!!
I will be sharing a different Christmas card every day from December 1st through December 25th. On today's card, I stamped Cocoa Mouse and colored him with Copic Markers. I added lots of die cuts pieces and pretty papers.
****I am entering My Sweet Christmas Wishes into Lisa's Bloggers Challenge (Christmas)!
Crafty Calendar: Cold and Frosty
All that Stickles: Happy Holidays and Stickles *******
Stamps: Cup of
Stamp Set (SNS-10-049) from Sweet N Sassy Stamps.
Ink: Tuxedo Black (ME900) Memento.
Card Stock: Solar White Classic Crest from
Always Artichoke, Blushing Bride, and Pixie Pink from Stampin’ Up.
Decorative Paper: Peppermint Twist K & Company.
Embellishments: Stickles Glitter Glue in Diamond - Ranger; Pearls - Kaisercraft; Ribbon - Hobby Lobby.
Other: Copic Markers; Big Scallop Circle SM (S4-250) and Standard Circles Small (S4-116) Spellbinders; One inch Circle Punch - Fiskars; 1 3/8 inch Circle Punch - Marvy; 3D-Zots (17180) Therm-o-Web; Fabri-Tac glue - Beacon Industries.
- Make top fold card from Pixie Pink CS. Make a single layer of Always Artichoke CS slightly larger than the folded card and glue to the back of the card.
- Layer the folded card with Decorative Paper.
- Stamp image on Solar White CS. Color the image with Copic Markers.
- Cut the image with the Circle die and layer onto a scallop circle die cut from Blushing Bride CS.
- Add the circle with dimensional adhesive. Add to the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment with Tuxedo Black ink on White CS and punch circle. Layer with a circle punched from Pixie Pink CS.
- Add the sentiment to card with dimensional adhesive.
- Tie ribbon in bow and glue to card with Fabri-Tac. Add the pearls and glitter glue.
And, don't forget the blog candy!!!!!
Ways to Win the Blog Candy:
- Leave a comment on any of the 25 Days of Christmas posts--each time you leave a comment your name goes in the drawing. So the more you comment, the more chances of winning.
- Become a Follower--Leave a comment to let me know!
- Post about the 25 Days of Christmas on your Blog--Leave a comment to let me know!
- Post about the 25 Days of Christmas on Facebook--Leave a comment to let me know!
See all the details about the Blog Candy on Day One post here.
See you next time for DAY EIGHT of THE 25 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS. Hope you are having a great day. And, that you are finding time to make a few Christmas cards!! Love ya.