Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Twenty-Five Days of Christmas Day Twenty-Four

Hello  Everyone!!

Welcome to Day Twenty-Four of The Twenty Five Days of Christmas!!
                                    
And Blog Candy!!

I will be showcasing a different Christmas card each day of December from the 1st through the 25th. for today's card, I printed out a Super cute snowman and colored him with Copic Markers.  I added lost of layer so bright and cherry Holiday papers ( I used three different papers). I also punched some circles and edged them with glitter glue for more pizzazz.





Materials:
Stamp: Snowman Digi- A Day For Daisies 
CS: Bright green; White
DP: K & Company
Scallop Circle die- Spellbinders, Circle punches in two sizes; Edge Punch
Red and green Ribbon
Xmas Red and Diamond Stickles glitter glue
Copic Markers









And, don't forget the blog candy!!!!!


Ways to Win the Blog Candy:

  1. Leave a comment on any of the 25 Days of Christmas posts--each time you leave a comment your name goes in the drawing.  So the more you comment, the more chances of winning.
  2. Become a Follower--Leave a comment to let me know!
  3. Post about the 25 Days of Christmas on your Blog--Leave a comment to let me know!
  4. Post about the 25 Days of Christmas on Facebook--Leave a comment to let me know!
See all the details about the Blog Candy on Day One post here.


See you tomorrow for last day---Day Twenty-Five!!!     Only one day left of the Twenty-Five Days of Christmas!! Happy Christmas Eve.  I hope you have enjoyed sharing all my Christmas cards!!    Don't forget to leave a comment for the blog candy.  Love ya.
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Just popping by to say Merry Christmas! I wish you lots of peace, love and happiness in company of all your family!
    Thinking on all my blog friends like YOU on this day! Yours Bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this card. The snowman is so cute and I love his color. The polka dot hat is adorable and the background is so cute as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.