Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Twenty-Five Days of Christmas Day Twenty-Two

Hello Everyone!!

Welcome to Day Twenty-Two of The Twenty Five Days of Christmas!!
And Blog Candy!!

I will be sharing a different Christmas card every day from December 1st through December 25th.  On today's card, I used an angel embossing folder.  After dry embossing cream CS, I rubbed on some Metallic Rub-Ons with my finger.  This is another card that is good for multiples as it goes together very quickly.   






Materials:
CS: Cream; Rich Razzleberry from Stampin' Up
Ink: Rich Razzleberry from Stampin' Up (for the sentiment)
Burgundy  Ribbon
Angel with Integument Embossing Folder-Darice
Metallic Rub-Ons from Craf-T Products
Circle Punch and a Spellbinders to cut out the sentiment label









And, don't forget the blog candy!!!! 




Ways to Win the Blog Candy:

  1. Leave a comment on any of the 25 Days of Christmas posts--each time you leave a comment your name goes in the drawing.  So the more you comment, the more chances of winning.
  2. Become a Follower--Leave a comment to let me know!
  3. Post about the 25 Days of Christmas on your Blog--Leave a comment to let me know!
  4. Post about the 25 Days of Christmas on Facebook--Leave a comment to let me know!
See all the details about the Blog Candy on Day One post here.


See again tomorrow for day Twenty-Three!!!!  Getting close to the end of the 25 days of Christmas!!!   Only three days left.  I hope you have been enjoying all the Christmas and Holiday cards!!!  Don't forget to leave a comment for the blog candy!!!   Love ya.
Karen

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.