Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The Twenty-Five Days of Christmas Day Twenty-Five

A Big Happy Holiday Hello To Everyone!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

Peace on Earth and goodwill towards all men!!

Welcome to Day Twenty-Five of The Twenty Five Days of Christmas!!
                                    
And Blog Candy!!

Here we are at the end of the Twenty-Five Days of Christmas!!  I have really enjoyed bringing you all my Holiday cards.  It is as if I have been able to send a card to each and everyone of my blogger and crafting friends!!  I have three cards to share with you on this Christmas day.  I ended up with two extra, so I thought you would like to see a couple extras.  On the first card, I stamped a cardinal and colored with Copics.  The CAS reindeer cards are stamped with silver pigment ink and heat embossed.





Materials:
Stamp: Christmas Joy set from Sweet N Sassy Stamps


CS: Solar White Neenah; Poppy Parade  from Stampin' Up
DP: Green Flocked; Red with Dots - My Mind's Eye; Stripe - Fancy Pants Designs
Circle Punches, Spellbinders die
Green Rhinestones
Red Gingham Ribbon






Materials for Reindeer Cards:
 Stamp: Dasher -Stampin' Up 


CS: Real Red and Not Quite Navy from Stampin' Up
Ink: Silver Pigment
Silver Embossing Powder
Silver Ribbon
Rectangle die from Spellbinders
















And, don't forget the blog candy!!!!!

The blog candy will remain open for comments until December 31, 2013


Ways to Win the Blog Candy:

  1. Leave a comment on any of the 25 Days of Christmas posts--each time you leave a comment your name goes in the drawing.  So the more you comment, the more chances of winning.
  2. Become a Follower--Leave a comment to let me know!
  3. Post about the 25 Days of Christmas on your Blog--Leave a comment to let me know!
  4. Post about the 25 Days of Christmas on Facebook--Leave a comment to let me know!
See all the details about the Blog Candy on Day One post here.


Don't forget to leave a comment for the blog candy.   I wish you and yours a Very Merry Christmas.  I will be back in January to announce the Blog Candy winner.  Again, I am so glad you have joined me for my Twenty-five Days of Christmas.  Look forward to sharing more projects with you in the new year!!  Love ya.
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful cards over the last 25 days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.