Monday, December 23, 2013

The Twenty-Five Days of Christmas Day Twenty-Three

Hello  Everyone!!

Welcome to Day Twenty-three of The Twenty Five Days of Christmas!!
                                    
And Blog Candy!!

I will be showcasing a different Christmas card each day of December from the 1st through the 25th. Today's card has very little stamping on it.  I used Sizzix dies to cut out a large scallop circle and leaves.  I cased this card from a Stampin' Up catalog.  I followed the layout of the card in the catalog, but substituted with products that I owned.  Turned out pretty cute, I think.  







Materials:
Sentiment Stamp: Stampin' Up (retired)
CS: Tan; Cream; Old Olive  from Stampin' Up
DP: Found Christmas 6 x 6 Paper Pad -My Mind's Eye
Scallop Circle die , Flowers, Branches, Leaves set both from Sizzix






And, don't forget the blog candy!!!!!


Ways to Win the Blog Candy:

  1. Leave a comment on any of the 25 Days of Christmas posts--each time you leave a comment your name goes in the drawing.  So the more you comment, the more chances of winning.
  2. Become a Follower--Leave a comment to let me know!
  3. Post about the 25 Days of Christmas on your Blog--Leave a comment to let me know!
  4. Post about the 25 Days of Christmas on Facebook--Leave a comment to let me know!
See all the details about the Blog Candy on Day One post here.


See you tomorrow for Day Twenty-Four!!!     Only two days left of the Twenty-Five Days of Christmas!! I hope all your preparations are coming to a close and now you can relax a bit.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the blog candy.  Love ya.
Karen

3 comments:

  1. I like the torn paper look and the bow. Getting close to the end of the 25 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Karen!! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great giveaway, I'm asking YOU a favor--would you stop at my blog and vote for my xmas tree to win $100. I'm down to the wire and need a few extra votes. thank you! http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2013/12/puddin-n-pie-needs-your-vote-now-dont.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.