Friday, December 6, 2013

The Twenty-Five Days of Christmas Day Six

Hello Dreamers!!

Welcome to Day Six  of The Twenty Five Days of Christmas!!
                                    And Blog Candy!!

I will be showcasing a different Christmas card each day of December from the 1st through the 25th.  On Today's cards I show how you can make Christmas cards without Christmas stamps.  I used an non-Christmas stamp to make the two cards you see here.  You could even write in a sentiment too.  I did not even use traditional Christmas colors on the first card, but did on the second.  Easy peasy--no need to spend lots on extra Holiday stamps.





Materials:
Stamps: Elizabeth Stamp and Various Holiday Sentiments-Stampin' Up
CS: Cream, White,Green; Rich Razzleberry - Stampin' Up
Real Red and Rich Razzleberry - Stampin' Up
Red and Pink Ribbons
3-D Stickers from K & Company






And, don't forget the blog candy.  I purchased some new items and shared some of my stash.  Here it is!!



Ways to Win the Blog Candy:

  1. Leave a comment on any of the 25 Days of Christmas posts--each time you leave a comment your name goes in the drawing.  So the more you comment, the more chances of winning.
  2. Become a Follower--Leave a comment to let me know!
  3. Post about the 25 Days of Christmas on your Blog--Leave a comment to let me know!
  4. Post about the 25 Days of Christmas on Facebook--Leave a comment to let me know!
See all the details about the Blog Candy on Day One post here.


See you tomorrow for Day Seven!!!  Hope you are having a great day and enjoying the Holiday inspiration. Love ya.
Karen

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.