Friday, December 13, 2013

The Twenty-Five Days of Christmas Day Thirteen

Hello  Everyone!!

Welcome to Day Thirteen of The Twenty Five Days of Christmas!!
                                    
And Blog Candy!!

I will be showcasing a different Christmas card each day of December from the 1st through the 25th.  I have three samples today!!  You know me, sometimes when I get started I can't stop.  I found that I could use this same folder and really make different variations easily.  On the three samples here I used the reindeer embossing folder and accented the dry embossing with Distress ink on one card and pigment ink with heat embossing on the other two.






Materials:

CS: Burgundy; Real Red and Night of Navy  from Stampin' Up
DP: My Mind's Eye; gold metallic paper
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Brilliance Pearlescents Pigment ink
Clear Embossing Powder
Silver and Gold Stickles glitter glue
Gold and Sheer Red Ribbon
Reindeer Embossing Folder-Darice
Corner and Edge Punch- Martha Stewart










And, don't forget the blog candy!!!!!


Ways to Win the Blog Candy:

  1. Leave a comment on any of the 25 Days of Christmas posts--each time you leave a comment your name goes in the drawing.  So the more you comment, the more chances of winning.
  2. Become a Follower--Leave a comment to let me know!
  3. Post about the 25 Days of Christmas on your Blog--Leave a comment to let me know!
  4. Post about the 25 Days of Christmas on Facebook--Leave a comment to let me know!
See all the details about the Blog Candy on Day One post here.


See you tomorrow for Day Fourteen!!!     Over half way through the Twenty-Five Days of Christmas!!  Gee, I guess I had better get some Christmas shopping done.  LOL!!     Love ya.
Karen

2 comments:

  1. All of these cards are truly beautiful but I just love the top one. The intricacy of the lace border and the varying color behind the polka dots is just stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous- I love all 3 of these- beautiful die and very classy cards! Off to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.