Welcome to Day Eighteen of The Twenty Five Days of Christmas!!
And Blog Candy!!
I will be sharing a different Christmas card every day from December 1st through December 25th. On today's card, I stamped a cute elf and paper pieced her. She is layered onto pretty papers.
Stamps: Pure Innocence -Elf Girl from My Favorite Things; Inner Elf Sentiment from My Sentiments Exactly.
Card Stock: Certainly Celery and Cherry Cobbler - Stampin’ Up; Solar White -
Decorative Paper: Front Porch Mini Papers-Jenni Bolin Studios.
Ink: Tuxedo Black - Memento; Real Red - Stampin’ Up; Tea Dye Distress Ink - Ranger.
Embellishments: Certainly Celery Ribbon -Stampin’ Up; Lime Velvet Ribbon from Michaels Craft Stores; Leaf Green Baby Rick Rack (PC400) Wrights; Glitter Dome Stickers - Mark Richards.
Other: Copic Markers; Die Cut - Die Namics Designer Labels 4 from My Favorite Things.
- Make the card base from Cherry Cobbler CS; layer with Certainly Celery CS and the Decorative Paper.
- On the Solar White CS stamp the Elf Girl with Tuxedo Black ink; color the face, hair, legs, and hands with Copic Markers.
- Paper Piece the Elf Girl: Stamp the Elf Girl on two different Decorative papers. Cut out hat, hat band, shoes, and coat; glue to the first stamped Elf Girl.
- Stamp Sentiment on Solar White CS; cut with die.
- Distress edges of both stamped pieces with Tea Dye ink.
- Add Elf and sentiment to card.
- Tie a bow in ribbons and glue to card. Add rick rack and glitter Domes.
Ways to Win the Blog Candy:
- Leave a comment on any of the 25 Days of Christmas posts--each time you leave a comment your name goes in the drawing. So the more you comment, the more chances of winning.
- Become a Follower--Leave a comment to let me know!
- Post about the 25 Days of Christmas on your Blog--Leave a comment to let me know!
- Post about the 25 Days of Christmas on Facebook--Leave a comment to let me know!
See all the details about the Blog Candy on Day One post here.
See again tomorrow for day Nineteen!! Don't forget to leave a comment for the blog candy!!! My Inner Elf card was published in the Autumn issue of Stampers' Sampler. Hope you are having a great day! Love ya.