Let's have a bit of humor today! I made this fun birthday card using a photo stamp from The Stampsmith called "Princess". But, I think she looks more like a Queen. LOL
Size: 5.5 x 7.25
Stamps: The Stampsmith – Princess
Queen Sentiment-Victorine Originals; Happy Birthday-
Gina K. Designs.
Card Stock: Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip –Stampin’ Up;
Glossy White- Kromekote; Glossy Black.
Inks: Tuxedo Black - Memento; Vintage Photo and Black
Soot Distress Ink –Ranger.
DP: Free Bird Passion Robin’s Eggs (PL1066) My Mind’s Eye.
Other: Turquoise/ Brown Ribbon-Ribbon FX Hobby Lobby;
Fabri-Tac Glue-Beacon Adhesives.
- Make a card from Baja Breeze CS and layer with Glossy Black CS.
- Tear edges of DP and distress with Vintage Photo ink. Add to card front.
- Stamp cat image (The Stampsmith) on Glossy White CS with Tuxedo Black ink and tear the edges.
- Layer with Chocolate Chip CS that has been torn.
- Add this piece to card front.
- Stamp Sentiments on Baja Breeze CS with Black Soot ink.
- Cut out sentiments and layer with Glossy Black CS.
- Add to lower edge of card.
- Tie ribbon in bow and add to upper corner of card using Fabri-Tac Glue
This would be a great card for all the cat lovers on your card giving list. Or, just those who you feel deserve such a regal card! LOL.
********Challenges for My Regal Cat Birthday Card:
Papertake Weekly: anything goes with optional vintage
Loves Rubber Stamping: anything goes
Through the Craft room door: anything goes
Creatalicious Challenge: Pets
Oozak: anything funny
Crafters Cafe: anything goes
One Crazy Stamper: birthday
How was your weekend?? Great, I hope! Mine was quite good. My husband's band concert was really good. The band (Dearborn Big Band) sounded great. And, the weather was perfect. See you tomorrow with "something"--not sure what yet. Maybe more of the watercolor scarp cards--there are three more of those. See you then. Love ya.