How is your weekend going? Well, I hope. I have a 'Sweet Treat" for you today. Today's card is a three fold card. The three folds make a top flap card. I will show you all the views and where to score to make the folds. Let's get started.
- Cut a piece of Barely Banana (SU) CS 4.25" x 11" for the card base
- Score at 2" and 6.5"
- Fold on score lines using a bone folder
- Cover the front and the top flap with Bashful blue CS (Stampin' Up) and Cupcake paper (Webster's pages)
- Die cut one edge of a strip of Pixie Pink CS with a punch (SU) and glue to top flap bottom edge
- Stamp the images--From the "What's Cookin Set"---Just Rite Stamps on cream CS
- Punch with scallop punch and die cut a pink layer with Scallop circle Spellbinder
- Add to top flap letting edge hang over bottom of flap
This is what the inside looks like when the card is completely unfolded. I added more of the papers on the inside. I can write a little note here. This would be really cute on the top of a bakers box filled with home baked yummy treats!
Challenges for my Sweet Treat Card:
Just Rite challenges: Color and photo ****** I used this photo and color scheme to get me started!
Crafty Catz Weekly: pastel colors
Sister Act Card: anything goes
Paper Crafting Journey: die cut or punches
Well, I think tomorrow I will share some more girlie cards! I have a note card set of three cards that showcases some lovely ladies from the nineteenth century. See you then. Love ya.