Seems like I have been away from Dreamland for a long time. I have been busy running around getting a mammogram, a massage, and going to the chiropractor. Like I said the other day, trying to catch up on things. Dentist and a few other things next week.
Today, I have a card for you that is all about fashion and friendship. I was inspired by several challenges for this card. I used the sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges and the fashion theme from Rogue Redhead Designs.
Stamps: Rogue Redhead
Ink: Black Pigment; black dye
Clear Embossing Powder
CS: Blushing Bride and Sage Shadow - SU; white; med green - Bazzill
DP: K & Company, Cosmo Cricket
Spellbinder's dies, circle punch, edge punch
- Make a square card from the med green CS and layer with Sage Shadow.
- Cut the scallop circles from Blushing Bride CS
- Follow the sketch for placement
- Cut a rectangle from the K & Co DP and punch the edge
- Stamp the lovely lady on the same DP with black pigment ink and heat emboss
- Cut out the hat and coat
- Stamp the lady again on white CS with black dye ink and color with Copic Markers
- Paper piece the hat and coat
- Assemble all the elements
- Cut a strip of Cosmo Cricket DP and notch the end
- Add buttons and ribbon
********Challenges for my Fashionable Friendship card:
Rogue Redhead: fashionista
Crazy 4 challenges: sketch
Card a day: embossing
Allsorts: use new stash--I used my New Spellbinder
Creative Corner: anything goes
I have a few things planned for the coming week. I made a group of tags with sewing theme. I used one of the backgrounds I stamped to make one of the tags. So, I will share those with you. And, I made a CAS bird card and that will be posted later in the week. So, lots of fun here in Dreamland. See you soon. Love ya.