Saturday, August 31, 2013

Publishing Update: Just Steampunk and Take Ten

Hi Dreamers!
I am back after a busy week.  I spent two days cleaning my house--I really had lots to catch up on!!  Then I went for a relaxing massage too.  I have been working on the card order for my friend and have thirteen cards finished.  Today, I would like to do a Publishing Update!   My work appears in the new Just Cards special edition Just Steampunk Volume 3 (on shelves now) and the fall issue of Take Ten ( out Sept 1).  I will be giving you a few sneak peeks as well!

Just Steampunk Volume 3:



You will find eight of my projects in this issue.  Of course, the projects are all Steampunk style.  Here are a few sneak peeks for you------




 Stamps: Artistic Outpost; Background: Crafter's Workshop Template









Stamps: Blockheads Paper Arts; Paper Artsy; Stampland (sentiment)
Background: Gelli Plate





Take Ten Fall 2013:







I have four projects in this issue.  I made quick and easy cards by stamping on Stampington decorative papers.   And, some sneak peeks----









 Stamp: Stamp Camp



Stamps: Stamp Camp


So, just a few sneak peeks to tantalize you.  LOL  I will be back later with my garage sale finds!  Hope you had a great week and have a great weekend!  Love ya.
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Thats great ! luv your work...

    I also have 2 in the take ten - whoohoo

    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!
    I did notice your cards in TT and I was thrilled for you.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your publications!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.