Monday, August 12, 2013

Stamping Backgrounds!

Hi Dreamers!
Well, my husband went back to work today after being off for 10 weeks!  I haven't heard from him yet to see how it is going...well, I hope!
So, since I have the computer all to myself today, I spent the morning editing photos and adding some things to my Pinterest page.  I don't have a finished card to show you today, but I do have a whole bunch of backgrounds I made!!  You know how much I love making my own backgrounds!!
The backgrounds are made by stamping extra large stamps on white and cream CS with pigment inks.  Here we go!


Group One

Materials:

The Typed Script stamp is from AMuse Studios.  All the others on all the samples are Impression Obsession Cover-A-Cards stamps.
Inks: I used pigment inks on all samples except the Typed Script--where I used black dye ink.
White and Cream CS



Close Up



Second Group




Close Up



Close Up
 

Now I have a whole bunch of fun backgrounds to use for cards and other projects!  I made stamp directly onto some and cut up some for layering pieces.  The sky is the limit!  Hope you enjoyed "Background" Day here in Dreamland.  I will be back tomorrow with a finished project using one of the background pieces!  See you then.  Love ya.
Karen

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous Karen Love the stamps and all the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.