Another nice summer day here in good old Michigan (USA). Yesterday I spent some time in my studio and made a bunch of cards. Three from some pieces I had cut and stamped a couple months ago and three from scratch. Today, I will share two of the "from scratch" cards. I used a fun Dandelion stamp from Serendipity Stamps. I thought this was a good choice to use now that the weeds are growing so well in my garden and yard. LOL.
I stamped with Rusty Brown Stazon Ink on both cards.
- Make a folded card from Old Olive CS and layer with Old Olive DP (from Stampin' Up)
- Stamp with Rusty Brown Stazon ink onto watercolor paper
- Color with Watercolor crayons
- Distress with Vintage Photo Distress Ink
- Layer stamped piece with Crushed Curry CS (Stampin' Up)
- Tie a bow in a strip of cotton green homespun fabric
- Thread another strip of the homespun fabric through a metal ribbon holder and wrap ends around edges of card
- Make a folded card from Cherry Cobbler CS ( Stampin' Up) and layer with dp ( K & Company)
- Stamp with Rusty Brown Stazon ink on Neenah CS
- Color with Watercolor Crayons
- Use die cuts to cut in an oval and a scallop from Calypso Coral CS (SU)
- Add pearls
- Make a half circle from a strip of cotton calico fabric:
******Challenges for my Dandy Dandelion Cards with Fabric Embellishments
Serendipity Stamps: use fabric
Cut it Up: summer and a die cut
Daring Cardmakers: color combo---card #2
Simon's Wednesday: anything goes
The Paper Girls: watercolor
I will be back tomorrow with a "Sweet Treat" card!! See you then. Have a great Friday. Love ya.