First of the month already! My, isn't this summer flying by?!! Time for a new Challenge on The Stampsmith Blog! The theme for the month of August is:
......With at least one Stampsmith Stamp please. Link up your project on the Stampsmith Challenge Blog for a chance to win a $21 gift certificate.
For my Design Team project, I used the Paris Full Sheet to create a Travel Collage. I went with a Black/White color scheme with a pop of Teal.
- Stamp three different stamps (I stamped one twice) from the Paris set with black dye ink on four separate pieces of glossy white CS to make four images.
- Position the stamped images on a white CS base in a collage manner overlapping the images.
- Once happy with the arrangement, glue them down and trim all the edges that hang over the CS base.
- Tie sheer black ribbon around collage
- Layer with Black CS.
- Stamp the sentiment on Vellum with black Stazon ink.
- Attached the vellum with black brads
- Layer onto a card made from Teal CS (This is Taken With Teal from Stampin' Up.)
I hope you will join in with our World Traveler Challenge!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Hope your week is going well. See you soon for more of the Watercolor scraps cards!! (See the first two samples of the Watercolor Scrap cards here) Love ya!