Let's have a bit a of glamour today. Who is more glamorous than Audrey Hepburn? I used this Audrey Hepburn photo stamp from the Stampsmith to may this many layered card.
Stamp: Audrey Hepburn full sheet from The Stampsmith
Ink: Vintage Sepia Versafine
CS: Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up); med brown (Bazzill); glossy white
DP: Basic Grey
Dies: Marvelous Squares (Spellbinders)
Bling and Ribbon (A Muse Studios)
- Stamp the photo stamp with Vintage Sepia Versafine ink on white glossy CS.
- Cut out with die
- Make card from medium brown CS and layer with Chocolate Chip CS
- Add decorative papers.
- Die cut two more squares for layering with the stamped piece
- Cut the corner pieces with the die set from the brown DP with leaves
- Cut a long piece of ribbon and run a hand gathering stitch down one long edge
- Adjust the gathers and knot thread
- Glue to corner of card
- Add Rhinestones
I will use this as a birthday card for a special someone! All I have to do is stamp the sentiment on the inside and write a little note.
**********Challenges for my Lovely Audrey Card:
Crafty Creations: shabby chic
Lady Anne's: anything goes
Little Red Wagon: layers
Love to Scrap: bingo---Flowers (on the DP)-Die Cuts-Bling-Embossing-Ribbon
ABC Challenges: at least 5 layers
A Random thursday Challenge: anything goes
Paper Crafting Journey: anything goes
Well, that's about it for me today. I think I will go out and hit a few garage sales---Just for fun! See you next time! Love ya.