I have some new digis and the images are so cute I just had to print some out. I combined two images from Meljens Designs. I find it easy to combine images in Word. I just "Insert" them and then I can change the size and move them around. That is what I did for this card. Here is my Missing You Owl.
To Make this card:
- "Insert" the sentiment into a blank Word Document, and then the main image under the sentiment.
- I fussed with the re-sizing a bit and centered the sentiment.
- Print out on Neenah CS.
- Color with Copics and Marvy Le Plume Alcohol Markers
- Layer with Always Artichoke on a Poppy Parade CS (CS from Stampin' Up).
- Added glitter to the snow and hat; and Stickles (red) to the heart and dots.
This could be an all occasion card to send in the winter months,or would make a nice Christmas card with an appropriate sentiment inside. Isn't this image just so sweet!? I am a bit of an owl fan.
A few fun Challenges for my "Missing You Owl" card:
Meljens Digital Stamps: missing you
Through the craft room door: anything goes #41
Jingle Belles rock: use a creature
ABC Christmas: U is up to you
ABC Challenge: z is for zoo-use an animal
Fab and Funky: animals
I will be posting my messy desk top as soon as I am finished with this post! ---You know WOYWW with the Stamping Ground. So be right back with that!! I hope you are having a great day. Today is my health and beauty day---I am going to get an one hour massage---Oh, heaven. So I should be all relaxed and happy for the rest of the week. LOL Love ya.