Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Summer's Last Hurrah

Hi Dreamers!
The weather is changing, and you think it should be Fall.  But, in my garden, summer seems to be hanging on tenaciously.  I snapped those photos yesterday in the late afternoon.  The contrast between the bright flowers and the decay of Fall just really hit me and I felt like I needed to capture it in film.  Take a look at Summer's last hurrah...























The amazing parsley patch.

What's coming up this week???  A new Blockheads Challenge starts.  Stampsmith Challenge opens on the First.  I will start posting some Christmas ideas.  And, lots more here in Dreamland.  I am currently working on submissions this week and that is taking up most of my time.
Have you seen the new Just Cards Special Edition Steampunk II magazine??  I have three Steampunk tags in that issue.  It is really a great issue with lots of really cool Steampunk stuff!!
Well, I hope you have a great day!! See you later!  Love ya.
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Glorious garden pics... and looking forward to all the craftiness to come!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.