Let's get wicked today with a spooky Halloween card!! I put together some stamps from Character Construction to make this fun Halloween card. The set is called Mad Tea Party #4.
To make this card:
- Start with white cardstock and Mini Capricious Crafters Workshop Template.
- Lay the template on the CS and spray with spry inks. Dry
- Stamp the Character Construction images and a sentiment onto the background.
- Layer with black CS onto an orange card base.
- Add a few orange Rhinestones and a piece of lace
- On the inside add a scrap of the background and a fun sentiment
This card is going out to a family member. I am sticking to my plan of sending out more cards. I send out something every week. I have a whole bunch of Halloween cards ready to go out. You have seen them all on my blog. LOL
I would also like to enter my Wicked Halloween card in the following Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: photo inspiration
Simon Says Stamp and show: your favorite technique---creating backgrounds with templates and spray inks.
365 Cards: the letter B--Broom,black CS, Black lace, bling, blackbird
Amusing Challenges: fall colors
Come and Get it: Halloween
Fashionable Stampers: Halloween
Hope you are having a great weekend. It seems so Fall-like here this weekend. Lots of sunshine and golden colors. So pretty. Love ya.