I have another project using Gold Leafing for the Blockheads Technique Challenge to share with you today. The Technique I used on this card is: Solid Stamping using a glue pad.
Victorian Eccentricities and Japanese Musicians from Blockheads Paper Arts
Script stamp (retired Blockheads stamp)
Peach Bellini - Adirondack Ranger
Dried Marigold Distress Ink -Ranger
Royal Satin Kaleidacolor Pad - Tsukineko
La D'ore Gold Leaf
Tuxedo Black dye ink-Memento
The Essential Glue Pad- Tsukineko
Cardstock: Cream, Peach, Orange, light blue
Crafters Workshop Template - Mini Damask
- I started off with a background I made with a template and spray inks.
- "Ink" up the Border stamp with the Glue Pad.
- Stamp onto the background.
- Apply the gold leaf.
- Stamp the Script with Peach Bellini ink.
- Stamp the Crown with the Kaleidacolor Pad favoring the green end.
- Layer with peach and orange CS onto a light blue base.
I would like to enter my Golden Crown Card in the following Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp and Show: favorite ---My favorite is making backgrounds with templates and spray inks.
Crafty Bloggers Network: anything goes
Creative Craft Challenge 2: Three---I used three different stamps
Through the Craft room door: Anything goes #40
I have one more Gold Leafing project that I will post on Friday. So, stayed tuned for that. Hope you are having a great day!! Love ya.