I have been working on a few Christmas items. Mostly cards that I will sell. But, today I have a Santa Tag that will dress up any plain gift bag. This fun tag was made with the Blockhead Stamps set An Illustrated Christmas. I have attached it to a plain brown paper gift bag. The tag would look equally nice on a fancier gift bag. But, what a great way to make a plain bag snazzy in just a few minutes.
Holly 3-D sticker
- Cover a tag cut from Cream Cardstock with Tarnished Bronze Metallic Stain
- Let Dry
- Stamp Santa with black pigment ink
- Heat Emboss with black powder
- Add ribbon through the hole of the tag and tie another piece of ribbon in a bow around.
- Add the Holly 3-D sticker
- Attach to the gift bag. (I used a red paper clip so that the tag can be easily removed.)
A few fun Challenges for my Santa Tag:
Holly Jolly Christmas: Santa
Craft door magazine: Anything goes
Christmas stamping: traditional colors
Jingle bells: a living creature
Winter Wonderland: anything but a card
Well, I still have a very long way to go with my Christmas cards. I will get started in earnest soon. Yes, I know, I have been saying that for a few weeks! Well, anyways, I wish you a great day!! Love ya.