A little something different for you today! My buddy, Leigh, encouraged me to take part in the 31 Days of Halloween on her Domino Art blog. I am actually day 24 and my project will appear on the Domino Art blog on Wednesday. Be sure to click over and see all the amazing projects made with dominoes. This is my first attempt at stamping on a domino. And, of course, I got carried away stamping and ended up with about ten decorated dominoes. Here is what I decided to make with the dominoes.
- Fall Scene - Memory Box
- Bat, Pumpkin, Sentiment, Tree - Stampin’ Up
- Candy Corn, Frankenstein - Studio G
- Clothes Line - Recollections
Ink: Jet Black Stazon
Decorative Paper: K & Company
Ribbon: Michael's Craft Store
Hot glue gun and glue sticks
Small box: 4 ¼ x 5 inches
- Stamp on dominoes with Stazon ink. Let dry.
- Color with markers.
- Add a layer of Glossy Accents when marker ink is dry.
- Cover box with decorative paper and ribbon.
- Glue dominoes to box top with hot glue gun.
- Tie two bows and attach with hot glue.
- Fill with treats.
A bunch of fun Challenges for my Domino Halloween Treat box:
Art with no Boundaries: Halloween week 3
Frilly and Funky: anything but a card with a hiding place
Simon Says Stamp: inspiration photo
Crafting for all Seasons: Spooky
bloggers Challenge: alter it blog hop
Decorate to Celebrate: Halloween party
Card Making Mamas: spooky
Fussy and Fancy: Anything goes
Stampin for the Weekend: spooky
Aud Sentiments: spooky sentiment
Trying out something new is always fun. Thanks to Leigh for twisting my arm to try Dominoes!! Love ya.