Monday, May 10, 2010

Sketch Crazy??!!

Happy Monday Everyone,
Hope all enjoyed Mother's Day.
Here I go again with another sketch challenge. I am already up to my allotted challenges for the month of May. Well, almost. I try to keep to a manageable number so I don't go crazy. I saw this sketch a I heart 2 Stamp and thought it was so cute --- I just had to try it. Here is the sketch:
And this is the card I made:


Materials list:
Stamp: My Favorite Things- the Tea Pot from "In the Background"
CS: Almost Amethyst from SU, Textured Yellow from DCWV
Dec Paper: K&Company, Frame is from Provo Craft
Ink: Tuxedo Black from Memento
And a bunch of accents.
I went pretty simple. Stamped the Tea Pot on DP and cut out and layered onto a punched circle.
So, that's about it for today. I should get going on some household things. Like cleaning up the kitchen. What do you think? Should I clean or make another card??
Have a super sunny day. Bright and sunny here but chilly.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.