Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Impression Obsession Thursday Challenge

Hello Stamping Stars,
It is Thursday and time for the bi-weekly Impression Obsession Challenge. The theme is: make a card for a friend and mail it. Easy right?! I decided to get out my tea bag folding stamp (Tea Bag Cube #1 H4470 Impression Obsession). I use this stamp in other ways too. The squares make nice accents on the corners of cards. Here is the card I made for the challenge.
I stamped the images on white light weight card stock, cut them out and folded the squares. I glued them to a Brocade Blue square using a wet glue. The wet glue (Tacky Glue) works better than a tape runner. I layered this on a Night of Navy card. All card stock is from Stampin' Up. I stamped the sentiment (Sunshine and Joy A5506 Impression Obsession) on Night of Navy and embossed it. I added some ribbon and white brads. This would make a nice Christmas card in reds and greens too. Well, I had better get going. I have to go and make some dinner.
May the sunshine cheer you today.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.