Friday, May 28, 2010

Garden Update

The garden is glorious right now. All the peonies are bursting out. The hosta have grown to gigantic proportions. The poppies and daisy are magical. I just had to photograph everything to share with you.


I have to out and put in more seeds in the herb/veg garden. I will be able to get to that today. The temps are not too high yet today. I'll just finish my cup of java first then out I go. Oh, I bought 3 sacks of Dahlia bulbs the other day to add to my collection. Last summer the chipmunks just about wiped out my dahlias so I had to start replacing them this year. It' s all good. Hope you enjoyed the tour through my garden. I will continue to add updates through out the summer season. Have a super good day everyone.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.