Friday, May 28, 2010

Operation Write Home Card Making Event

Hi Card Making Gurus,
The OWH card making event hosted by Suzanne Everett last weekend was a major success. We made 175 cards for our heroes. Suzanne has more photos on her blog too. Here are some photos of all of us.


That's Suzanne standing. She is the hostess with the mostest. LOL





This is my buddy Sharon. She is holding the card I designed for the event. I also won the stamp set Awash with Flowers in the drawing for people who sent in designs for the event. Thanks Suzanne!!! Suzanne changed the colors to use up some of her stash. Aren't the new colors great. See how happy we all are. On the drive home, Sharon and I discussed what a nice experience it is to make pretty cards for our heroes. The soldiers really do appreciate the cards so much. Hope y0u all have a lovely day. Take a moment to remember our service men and women today. I pray for their safety. Thanks

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.