Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bird Theme

Hi to All My Crafty Buddies,
I have been feeling kind of burned out this last week. I took a few days off and did not make any cards for 3 whole days. But, now I back and feeling all crafty creativey again. I decided to get out some of the images I stamped when I was in Florida. I stayed up late one night stamping and stamping. I was using stamps from Elaine's fabulous collection. Thanks Elaine! I think the cards turned out nice. I made two of each. One for my stash and one for the Operation Write Home box. I used lots of wines and yellowy greens.

I did lots of distressing on the first card. I used Fired Brick, Tattered Rose, and Iced Tea from Ranger. The image is from Magenta. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up. I rounded all the corners.

Again, the image is from Magenta. I just did a tiny bit of distressing on the edges with Fired Brick. Same sentiment from Stampin' Up. I put Missing you sentiments on OWH cards and Thinking of you on the ones for my own use.

This Saturday is Suzanne Everett's Operation Write Home Card Making Event. It will be taking place in Hartland, Michigan. Should be lots of fun! Hope everyone has a fab day. I have to get out and work in the yard.

Karen

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.