Saturday, May 29, 2010

Operation Write Home Sketch

Hello Friends,
I made these cards for the Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge 43. (This will be a short post today. I fell off a ladder yesterday and broke my arm at the wrist. So typing is extremely difficult)
The first card uses a stamp from My Favorite Things. I heat embossed the image and used watercoloring.

The second card uses a Stampin' Up stamp. I used two inks to ink the stamp: Old Olive and Not Quite Navy.
Well, got to go. My arm is hurting too much.
Have a great day.
Karen

3 comments:

  1. OMG!! I'm so sorry to hear of your accident. I deal with chronic pain in numerous areas of my body but especially a wrist that is missing 3 bones, several ligaments, some muscle and has some perm. nerve damage, which causes a burning sensation (all the time, in one area...other days it spreads) So... you have my sympathy and sending healing positive vibes your way!

    godspeed!

    love your cards also.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor dear, I hope you're on the mend after your accident and feeling better! What an awful thing to happen!
    Your sketch and cards are all fantastic, and I had such fun playing along! I love that crinkled ribbon and butterfly on the last card!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your accident! YIKES--praying for a quick recovery!

    That butterfly card is SUPER awesome:) So pretty! I love love love butterflies:) And the ribbon--lush:) Love it! Take care:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.