Thursday, May 27, 2010

Just a Little Challenge

Joanne at Just a Little Something is celebrating. She is so excited because she has had half a million visits. Fabulous, right?! Congrats Joanne. To celebrate, she is hosting a Sketch Challenge ....Just a little challenge Plus three. Oh, and there is blog candy too. Here is the Sketch:

For the Plus Three part you add at least three items from the list:

gingham
text printed papers
ledger paper
twill
kraft paper
denim
stitching
bling
paper piecing

There is plenty of room for creativity. For my Plus Three I used:

gingham

Text printed paper

Twill

Bling

Well, that's four, but that's okay too. Here is the card I made.

The stamp is Blooming Good Day from My Favorite Things. I used Almost Amethyst and Certainly Celery CS from Stampin' Up. Some watercolor paper and watercolor crayons. DP from Dream Street Papers and Stampin' Up. And lots of bling. I call this card "Blooming Bling". So my Plus Three elements are: Lavender gingham ribbon, Yellow Twill, DP with printed text for background of card, and all the bling. Fun sketch and fun challenge. Thanks Joanne.

We are having super hot temps here. That's a good excuse to get some of the indoor cleaning done. Air conditioner is ON. I am having company this weekend so have to scrape the dust of the furniture. LOL No, it's not that bad. Hope you are having a super sweet day!!

Karen

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.