Saturday, February 6, 2016

Valentine's Day Owl

Hello Everyone!
Are you making any Valentine's this year??  I made a few more for friends and family.  (Remember, I also made 55 for the Cards from the Heart card drive.)  I used a super cute digi from Michelle Perkett to create this fun card.


I made a card base from pink CS and added dry embossed layer of red CS.   I printed the digi on white CS and colored with Copics.



The digi was cut with a die and layered with a pink paper doily.   I added a red bow and a cute sentiment.  And, a tiny punched heart.


Isn't this a fun card??  I am sending this to a friend who loves birds.

Challenges for my Owl Valentine's Day card:
Simon's Wednesday: hearts
Pink Gem: love is in the air
Crafty Calendar:love is in the air
Fantasy Stampers:love is in the air
Suzy Bee's: anything goes with a twist: love
Sweet Stampin: Valentines



I will be sharing a few more Valentine's Day cards until the 14th.  And, Lost Coast Designs is having a Special event this month starting on the 8th.  So check back for that. Hope you are having a great day.  Hooray for the weekend.
Karen

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Karen. Thank you for joining us at Fantasy Stampers.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card thank you for calling in this week at Sweet Stampin'. D X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute Valentine's card, and great sentiment too! Thank you for sharing it with us this week at Sweet Stampin' and I do hope you'll join us again soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the card for a bird lover, very nice! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love owls and this is perfect for Valentine's Day! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fab card, I love your layout and the owl is super cute. Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute owl and love the extra die cut heart on his chest.
    Thanks for sharing at Fantasy Stampers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining in our Crafty Calendar Challenge this is gorgeous! Hugs Sue J xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous card - lovely design and layout - thank you for joining us this time at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card - love that owl.

    Thanks for joining us at a Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.