Thursday, February 11, 2016

Simple Valentine with Punched Heart

Hello Dreamers!
I am back with one more Valentine's Day Card!  This is a fun card and quite quick to make.





Make a red card base.  On white CS, use a punch and punch out the heart.  I used a Martha Stewart All Over the Page punch on this project.




I added a sentiment and two border stamps to complete the design.  Very easy to complete if you are making multiples.  I made three or four of these to send out to family and friends.




****Challenges:
Amusing Challenge: hearts
Odd Squad: hearts
Ruby's Rainbow: anything goes

I will be back tomorrow with my projects for the Lost Coast Designs Valentine Event.  You can check out the projects made by the other designers on the Portal to Creativity blog.  There are some awesome projects posted!!  
See you tomorrow!  Love ya
Karen

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that punched out heart, never have seen it, it's quite unique--pretty! Great design with this card too! Thanks so much for playing along (again!)with us at The Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. very romantic and sweet!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at ruby's rainbow challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.