Happy Monday. Hope you are having great Monday. Please do not detect any sarcasm in my statement. I am having a nice day blogging. Lots going on this month in Dreamland. This week starts the Valentine's Event with Carmen's Veranda and Lost Coast Designs stamp. Dates for the event are Feb 8 - 14, 2016.
The design team will be featuring projects with a Love, heart, or Valentine theme. Viewers can write a review saying why they like the stamps for a chance to win a prize. More Details later.
I will be posting my projects for the event on Feb 12.
But, today, I have a fun project for you suitable for any day. LOL I call it "Queen of Everything"
Stamps: Misc. Words; Grunge Border 2 Inch; Princess of Everything; Fern Background all from Lost Coast Designs
Ink: Tuxedo Black and Gray Flannel Memento; Mushroom and Lake Mist Adirondack
CS: Glossy White; light sage green; pink; reddish wine
- Make a card from very light sage green CS
- With Mushroom ink stamp the Fern background onto red/wine CS; add to card front
- With Lake Mist ink, stamp the Grunge Border on pink CS; add to card front
- With Tuxedo Black ink stamp Princess on glossy white CS. Note: using a black dye ink and Glossy CS gives the best image when working with photo stamps
- Fussy cut the image and add to the card
- Stamp Queen on the sage green CS with Gray Flannel ink; cut out and add to card over the word princess (Princess is the sentiment on the stamp, but I thought she deserved to be Queen.)
Very Regal!! Isn't she sweet? This could be used for a Valentine too. Okay, I will see you next time with more of the Valentine's I made; Lost Coast Design's Valentine Event and three projects for Technique Junkies. See you soon. Love ya