How is your day going? I am sitting here looking out on pretty snow flakes falling. Pretty indeed, but I am looking forward to Spring this year. I have a whole yard to landscape this year ( for the new house ). In just a few months I will be able to get started on that project. Fun!
So, for the present, I am enjoying my crafty projects. Here is a cute fun fold card shaped like a purse and made with Technique Junkie stamps.
Technique: Purse Gift Card Holder from Fancy Folds and Motion Technique CD
Ink: Espresso Truffle Memento; Butterscotch Adirondack
CS: Kraft; Cream; Sahara Sand Stampin' Up
Sailor 2 Way Glue
- Make the purse shape following the directions on the Fancy Folds and Motion CD. I omitted the bottom fold as I did not want to use the purse as a gift card holder, but as a card.
- Stamp New York Music on Kraft CS twice and cover front and inside with the pieces
- Stamp Paid in Full with butterscotch ink, The couple and sentiment from Vintage Travel Case with Espresso ink and use for the inside top
- On the flap, stamp New York Music
- To make the closure, stamp the Slide frame from the Oh, Snap stamp set on cream CS and on a scrap of paper--use image on scrap paper to create a mask
- Cover Slide frame with the mask and stamp the couple
- Fussy cut the slide frame
- Put dimensional adhesive on the top half of the closure
- One the bottom half of the closure put a small amount of the 2 Way glue and let it dry completely---now the glue will make a temporary adhesion to hold the purse shut
- Punch two holes in the flap and add the ribbon handle
2 Creative Chicks: anything goes
Just Keep on Creating: anything goes
ABC-Challenge: B is for you pick---I picked shades of brown
Creative Moments: anything goes
Craft Rocket: mother's day/female
See you next time!! Have a great day!!