Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day Part Two

Hello Everyone,
Happy Valentine's Day!!  Here is the last of all my Valentine's day cards.  14 different designs in all.  I will end with a cute little owl card.   I made the cards for friends and family.


I started with a pink or red card base and rounded the corners on one of the cards.  I stamped the owl and stamped again on scarp paper-- I cut out the owl on scrap paper and used it for a mask.  I covered the owl with the mask and stamped the polka dot heart.  Added a ribbon and cute sentiment too.





*********Challenges*****
Pink Gem: love is in the air
Crafty Calendar:love is in the air
Crafty Catz: red as main color
Daring Cardmakers: party animals
CCEE stampers: heart animals

Hope you are having a great Valentine's Day!!  See you next week for more fun projects!! I have three projects coming up with Technique Junkies!!  Take care.
Karen

11 comments:

  1. I love the little owl with the heart shaped glasses. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute owl! TFS! kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card's Karen thank you for joining us over on Crafty Catz on this week's challenge
    Dianne x
    CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the masking. The polka dots are neat. And of course, I love anything owl. These Valentines are so cute.

    http://sunflowers-dragonflies.ca/blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab Valentine card Karen. Love the cute little owl. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so pretty and the owl is very cute
    Thanks for joining in with Miri's Party Animal challenge at The Daring Cardmakers this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. That's really sweet of you to send out so many Valentine cards. Your happy owl and the different red/coral colours are great! Thanks for sharing your party animal with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab creation thanks for sharing it with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week in our Red challenge and GDT call week. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a precious Valentine owl so perfect for the CCEE Challenge! Thank you so much for sharing this adorable design with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous card, such a cute image.
    Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x
    I am having a little giveaway on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have that stamp and I LOVE how you used it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.