Saturday, February 13, 2016

Love One Another Valentines

Hello Everyone!
I hope you are enjoying all the Valentines here in Dreamland.  I wanted to share two more with you today.  I made the cards for friends and family.  I used some cute digis from Michelle Perkett  and did  a little coloring with Copic markers.


I used more of the frames I cut for another card (you can see it here) and layered lots of pretty papers.


The digi was die cut and  colored with Copics.  It was added to the card with dimensional adhesive.

 And a pretty bow.




Second design:

The digi was colored with Copics and die cut.  I used blue and red to make it a touch more masculine.   I made this card for my husband...  I thought it was cute because we always talk about how we would like to buy an Airstream trailer and travel all over the country.  So, this is our little trailer of love.  LOL.


Two colors of ribbon were tied together.



********Challenges:
Alphabet Challenge: Y is for You choose---I choose the letter V for Valentines
Crafting with Friends: anything goes
Jo's Scrap Shack: use red, white, pink
DL Art Thursday: pink, red, and hearts


See you tomorrow for two more Valentines designs!  Love ya
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, super designs, thanks for playing along at Alphabet Challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen ... these cards are all so very pretty! I love the design of the cards and love how each one has different patterns.... super pretty! Thanks for playing with us in our FFC over at Jo's Scrap Shack! Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    Jo - Owner
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Karen! I love the images and your beautiful ribbons! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.