How are you today? Things are pretty good here. Very chilly and starting to really feel like winter and the holiday season. So, to warm us all up, I have created a Holiday tag for a bottle of cheer.
You can make this tag quite quickly. You could use Christmas Decorative paper instead of the background that I made. My background is made with Spray inks and a Crafters Workshop Template.
To Make the tag:
- From Cream CS cut a piece 3 1/2" x 8"
- Score at 5" and again at 7"
- Punch or cut the circle in the 2" section. (I used a Spellbinders die to cut my circle. My punch would not reach far enough to punch the circle in the center.)
- Stamp the Holiday Dress Form (Unity Stamps) on cream CS or a scrap of the Background.
- Layer with red CS
- Add to tag with dimensionals
- Gather the ribbon (May Arts) with hand stitches
- Glue the gathered ribbon to the tag and cover edge with trim (May Arts)
- Cut letters from Ephemera and add to tag.
How fun is this??!! I am going to make up several of these to have on hand for Holiday Gift giving. Some elves would be cute too. Or, reindeer. The possibilities are endless! Hope you are inspired to make a few.
And, how about some Challenges just for the fun of it!!
365 Cards: day 273 any card you like
Crimbo Crackers: Christmas
Moving along With the Times: use 3 elements beginning with the same letter---the letter H: holiday stamp, the word Holiday, and I punched a "hole".
S J Paper Crafts: Christmas + alphas
Crafts 4 Eternity: Christmas
Fussy and Fancy: Christmas
I have lots planned for the month of December. I have so many projects I had to make a posting schedule again. LOL. I don't want to forget something. So, according to the schedule, tomorrow, you can see a Christmas framed picture with Stampsmith stamps! AND, a card called "Angel Faces" with Paper Artsy stamps (available in the USA from Blockheads)!! OHHH. I am sure you will enjoy them! LOL. See you then! Love ya.