Back again, just could not stay away. Had to share this pretty Christmas card with you that I made with Paper Artsy Stamps available in the USA from Blockhead Stamps!
Materials need to make the background and the card:
Spun Sugar and Victorian Velvet Distress Ink Re-inkers
Black Soot Distress Ink Pad
White and Pink
Red Sheer Ribbon
- Follow the instructions to make the background on my Tutorial here.
- When the background is dry, stamp the Madonna with Black Soot ink.
- Trim the background
- Wrap a piece of the Red Sheer ribbon around the stamped piece and tie it in a bow.
- Wrap a piece of Pink Tulle around the bow knot and tie in a single knot
- Layer onto a Pink card base.
On the inside, I stamped a Christmas sentiment. Who says you can't have a pink Christmas card? Not me!
I would like to enter my Pink Madonna in the following challenges:
365 Cards: Day 264 Ravishing Ribbons
Loves Rubber Stamps: fun with ribbon
Through the craft room door: Anything goes
Hope you are having a great week! Tomorrow, I will be back with some mini cards for the last day of the Blockheads CAS Challenge. Love ya.