Friday, November 9, 2012

Mona Lisa in Hat

Hi Dreamers,

Today's card is really dreamy!   Can you image a Mona Lisa in a Victorian hat?  Well, Lost Coast Designs can.  LOL.  Check out this lovely lady.




I made the background with a Crafter's Workshop Template and spray inks.  When the background was dry, I  stamped the Spiral border Stamp  from Lost Coast Designs also available from my favorite on line store- Blockheads.





I decorated the hat with a bundle of black tulle tied with a blue green ribbon.  And added  some aqua pearls.
Isn't she lovely?!
 


And how about a few fun challenges for my Mona in Hat:

Dutch Dare: Favorite things---Crafters Workshop Templates
Paper Crafting Journey: Anything goes
Crafty Creations: no flowers
365 Cards: something that was a great deal---the black tulle was $2 for a big roll and the ribbon was $2 for                   10 yards!!

Hope you are having a great day...It is Friday, you know!!  Bring on the weekend!  I really need to get outside and finish up the yard work for the year.  Have to dig up the dahlias and put a few more things in the shed.  Hope you enjoy your day.  Tomorrow, I will be back with a CAS snowman with Metallic Stains!  ohhhh.  Love ya.
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, Oh wow this is just amazing and so looking good!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, because it reminds me tim holtz effect on the card.! Great job!
    Thanks for sharing at 365cards!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got so far behind with visiting - but it's so lovely catching up with your work... this is gorgeous! I love the quirky image, and your fabulous background and framing...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card! Thank you so much for sharing it on Dutch Dare Card Challenges!
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at Dutch Dare this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.