Happy December 1!! Twenty four days and counting until Christmas. I have not done any shopping yet. Eeek! May end up being a gift card year. LOL. As it is the first of the month, that means a new challenge at The Stampsmith Challenge blog. Click over and see all the DT projects, the winner of the gift certificate, and the top picks for the November Challenge. The December Challenge theme is:
You can make a gift, card, decoration, or anything with a Holiday theme. Please also use one Stampsmith stamp. One random entry will receive a $21 gift certificate to The Stampsmith!!
I decided to make a home decor piece for my DT Handmade Holiday project. This framed piece could hang on the wall, sit on an easel, on the mantel, or it may end up in a gift bag for someone. LOL
My Framed Christmas picture is made with the Two Angels image from the Stampsmith Full Sheet called
Thank Heaven for Little Girls #1
- The image is stamped on white glossy CS with black dye ink.
- Layer onto Red CS
- The image is mounted onto a piece of Christmas DP from Me and My Big Ideas (in my stash).
- The base is made of heavy mat board and covered with the DP.
- Place the picture into the frame (remove the glass from frame)
- Now add the Poinsettias and glue the glitter balls in the center.
- Tie a bow in a wide wired ribbon and leave long tails.
- The bow is attached to the frame with large glue dot.
Let's see what you can come up with for the Stampsmith Handmade Holiday Challenge!! I need some ideas for gifts...so get crafting!! Hope you are having a great weekend! Love ya.