Finally getting a chance to post! Yesterday and today, I have been busy running around to the dentist, visiting my parents, grocery shopping, post office..... But, here I am, with a few minutes left in the day to post this wedding card. I made this for my BF's son and his new wife. I choose to use their wedding colors for the card--lavender, gray, and white.
- Start with a harlequin background made with the Crafter's Workshop Template Mini Harlequin and spray inks.
- Once the background was dry, I stamped a large script stamp from Hero Arts -Wedding Word Print - over the background.
- Wrap lace and tulle around the background.
- Stamp the Couple-Wedding Collage Sweet N Sassy Stamp.
- Distress the edges with Pretty Petunia Versa Magic Chalk ink
- Add ribbon and peals
- On the inside is stamped this pretty sentiment that is also in the SNS stamp set.
I used Becky's pretty Sketch for my layout.
Other Inspiring Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday: up lifting phrase
Simon Says Stamp: favorite---I love making background with the Crafters Workshop templates.
Craft door magazine: anything goes #48
I sent out 52 Christmas cards yesterday! Now I have to start doing some Christmas shopping. Well, perhaps I can get started this weekend. Hope you are having a great week! Love ya.